Tuesday, January 1, 2013

online material on Art Education / Drawing? - wishlist

The internet is a very big place. There is for sure a lot of good stuff out there. Sometimes it's just hard to find it. So I just have to dig deeper and continue searching. With this in mind I ask myself:

Questions:
What am I looking for? What would I like to find?
What would be something that goes beyond the classical "drawing lessons"?
What do I myself view as classical drawing lessons? That should be defined at some point...

Wishlist:
- Something that questions the "classical view" on what "a good drawing" is.
- Something that shows different approaches to drawing side by side and comparing them rather than propagating seemingly given norms.
- Videos that go beyond technical questions and boyond just showing you "how you should do it".
... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment